Need Help With Sempron's

Status
Not open for further replies.
you no its would be much of a hassle to build ur own, if u spend 1 or 2 weeks on this forum asking question or reading stuff. Then you would no what to get, you can ask ppl to revise your parts, order than, and put it together urself, which is REALLY FUN! and on top of that you didnt blow your money on a dell or a any other companies that charge 1000$ on labour. ( exaggeration, btw)

What about Medal of Honor? Did you check out the specs on any ofd those games? Some of them seem pretty basic. A thorough answer would be appriciated.

Also, building is out of the question. This computer fufills everything my Dad needs it for, so he's not going to go any other direction. I want it to play games on, so it does not fufill my needs. Honestly, would I spend just as much money buying a PS3 to make this computer good? I want to get into computer gaming, but i don't fell like spending a fortune upgrading, knowing that upgrading later will be inevitable.

How could I fix this intergration problem? Unintergrate? How much? Suggestions? Also, what is the main concern with this system? Too little ram? Or the graphics card? I want to find the biggest problem, fix it, so I can play some decent games.

Do you have any suggestions of cards that will work for this system, so I can get them priced? (A few I guess, so I can shop around.)

Now about power, are both of these what you would call "drop in" cards? Or will other changes need to be made to the system before it will accept them? (ie. power changes) So, with an extra 512 of ram, and one of these cards, will I be able to play all of those games on my list on med. - high? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom