Looking for a Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
well, the ending of highschool is only months away, and with my build almost being done, i'm going to need a laptop... and, i want a good one, does anybody know a good place where to get one, that would give me some nice moderate gaming, like a 6800ultra go or something of the sort.. alienware is way too expensive, and cyberpowercomputer only uses onboard graphics with their amd's... and i'm looking for a high power processor like a 3700 or 4000+ ... anyone know where to go for that??

Dude, you have fine rig (if you really have what's in your sig).

Get a decent CPU, 1Gb of memory and intergrated graphics. Laptops are not for gaming unless you can blow $2500+ on one.

o and i pmed u nosboost. its kinda hard to understand but i think you have a 3500 for sale or maybe that like what your gonna buy or something. but if you do pm me back with an offer.

Brtnboarder495 said:
Dude, you have fine rig (if you really have what's in your sig).

Get a decent CPU, 1Gb of memory and intergrated graphics. Laptops are not for gaming unless you can blow $2500+ on one.

yes... i love my rig... but i need a notebook for when i'm off to college... i can't lug a 2 foot tower with me everywhere... and im' not asking for anything spectacular, something to get me by with decent gaming, like a 6800... like i first stated... class could get boring sometimes you know? and i might just wanna play hl2.... hahaha... but i do need another gig, my cpu is just fine, i'm running fx55 speeds with my opteron 146

whoa, these are why cheap prices, alienware was around 3600 dollar for a 4000+ and a 7800go... thanks for the suggestions... hopefully i can find me a nice price range

the laptops at cyberpower are not onboard graphics. they actually have real nice laptops for great prices. be able to play games like bf2 on med to high on like a $1500 laptop.

www.cyberpowerinc.com

korky122 said:
the laptops at cyberpower are not onboard graphics. they actually have real nice laptops for great prices. be able to play games like bf2 on med to high on like a $1500 laptop.

www.cyberpowerinc.com

i've only found an intel system that uses a 6600 go... that won't suit my needs.. i need me a 6800 and up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom