I hate my Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the specs

what a piece of crap (shakes head in digust)
guess what my computer did 5 min. ago?
froze.:(

hey i didn't say get a job... i told you to get your but up and wash cars... walk dogs, mow lawns, there's tons of ways to make money out their kid, go make some money, you'll be happier later in life

yea... like doing community service. except recieving pay.

if i do get a solid job(not mowing lawns/walking dags etc.)
i wouldnt have the money until christmas or later anyway
its hell when you have a crappy computer and no patience

i cant live with this computer it been driving me nuts

My brother bought a quality computer from cyberpowerinc.com (pretty much a clone of ibuypower.com... or maybe vise-versa)

Its a great computer, with awesome stuff, and he got it at a great price.

you can save money if you dont get a monitor or speakers and just keep your old ones.(if you think yours will do teh job)

those two sites use nothing but components that a person making their own computer would use (give or take some catagories) so its like having a "homemade" computer, but someone built it for you.

I build my own computers, so i probably wouldnt ever buy from there, but someone looking for a good, reliable, cheap system built from quality parts from the major hardware brands out there, who doenst know enough to build their own, should really check out cyberpowerinc.com and/or ibuypower.com

as for your current computer, you could reformat (using a retail OS, not your OEM one), maybe get a good virus scan, upgrade to some high quality memory and some anti-spyware programs, and run them everyday. It could help your computer last a bit longer.

I feel your pain tho, man. we had a compaq that was the same way. 633mhz celeron with cheap memory, a small hard drive, and EVERYthing was built right into the motherboard. if you get really aggrivated, try punching pillows or something while you do a nice, clean, cold-boot.

Good luck!

Tetsusaiga, your profile states your birthday is May 27, 1982. I thought you were only 15. Somebody's a mama's boy! :)

i just put that because some places dont allow people under 18, i just do that all the time just to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom