Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even 'weak' pumps that are meant for watercooling would be much, MUCH more powerful than the bigwater one.

If you went with a weaker pump and something like a maze4 block and clearflex tubing, it'd be very cheap, but still blow the bigwater out of the.....ehh....well........water

$78???

You can build a budget system for under $130 that will smoke a bigwater and it would be easily upgradable.
You do not get what im saying. I cant have anything over 100 at all. Period. Nunca. What i was saying is for a little more (178 hence the 78 bucks part) i COULD have the DD setup i want. 78 bucks though is NOT a few bucks where i come from. Also im not madly OCing and this isnt for my monster main rig either. Its all show for LAN parties guys. Ill look at those links when my internet gets fixed. On the side though, how much is the DD setup you put? (if its a setup)

bah, that's freakin stupid though dude.

I don't understand why you can't simply put it off for a little while until you CAN do over $100

If you're gonna do watercooling, theres no point in doing it half-arsed.

The DD thing he put up is simply the D5 pump, not a prebuilt kit or anything.

Also, he never said $78 was a few bucks. It's not just a few bucks to him either. (If you couldn't tell, I know him in person, so I know how he is with cash to some degree), he was saying the difference between the bigwater and a decent setup that'd destroy the performance of a bigwater wouldn't be $78. You could make the difference as small as $30.

He gave you everything you need except for a pump for $70. There are pumps out there, that are a bit weaker than the D5 that would sell for $40-ish, and then your total is $110, only $30 between bigwater and a good setup that'd give way better performance.

You could even go 3/8" tubing......that'd STILL be a big improvement over the bigwater, and beyond that, it'd help that cheaper weaker pump to perform better.

I guess if you put it that way. But i still have to put tax and shipping in the mix and that adds more. Unlike the video card, my mom isnt going to put in an extra 40 or so to get it because she thinks its unnecesary to have water cooling. I say otherwise :p

That's because they are under the mindset of water and computers dont mix.

Just give her the blue pill and expose her to the truth. Set her mind free.

No she looks at it this way. She loves me going to LAN parties because im always in a great mood that whole month while waiting and after. She knows my cooling now is fine but the video card isnt. So shes willing to help pay for a video card if that keeps me going to LANs. See?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom