Is a AMD Anthlon 3500+ Good For Gamming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does that cost so much more than my compaq.. when its worse... mine had a 250gb 8mb cache.. and 2 cd drives, 1 dvd-rw and such, and the other one just a 52x speed cd-r reader... other than that, its literally the same exact thing, only mine was 600 something, 735 after taxes... and i got it from best buy.. that is very odd, i guess they're raising the prices on these things...

the X1800XT is not the best ATI graphics card tho, if u go into that series get a NVIDIA! get a Nforce mobo, and get a 7800GT.

it really depends on your ram v card and cooling method when it comes to gaming. if youve got the amd and 2 gigs of ram youll be fine.

i need me 2 gigs of ram... it could bump my fps average up for fear.. i wanna hit that 70 average with my settings!... i regret not getting that 2nd gig of ram... and ya, i wouldnt worry too much on the processor for gaming.. mostly gpu work.. the processor just adds that small margin of extra fps

WELL, if i'm not misstaken the title of this thread is about 3500+,

I have on, it works very well, for the last 2-3 months ive never had a lag on bf2, on meddium settings with highest anti aliese.

If you can get it for about 170$ USD then go for it.
But make sure the rest of your equipment if good, caz i had a crudy 5500 and it ran slower then ****.

deadandbrok3n said:
yes i got a AMD Anthlon 3500+ and i wont to know if i get a Ati 1800 will it be good with that ??

LoL of coarse that is goood for gaming.A 1800 will do you good or a 6800gs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom