DFI Lanparty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus you can mod it to SLI.. so
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Ultra-D can no longer be modded to SLI. They made revisions quite some time ago to their boards that prevented it.

Actualy in terms of performance the SLI-DR is the best.
It's pointless getting the SLI-DR if you dont have SLI or never plan on getting SLI. You're just paying extra money for something you don't need.

Nubius said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure the Ultra-D can no longer be modded to SLI. They made revisions quite some time ago to their boards that prevented it.
I heard that they have always been protected against the modding by putting the little epoxy over the contacts. This was their revision against people modding it. Im not sure if this is true though.

Well, the best lanparty, is the SLI-DR Venus, but the best value is the Ultra-D

well, its also mostly because i no u guys are reliable, since u r the one and only forum that helped me pick all my parts, although i am still making revisions

This is the guide form dfi-street. They talk about removing the epoxy from the contacts and people are still doing this up too today. I think that the Ultra-d are still moddable but i wont be 100% sure until i do mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom