Which Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case

vaderpro
slick_tech15
Blind_Arrow,

Thanks all for the input.

What good does a windoe do for a system? Does ity make it run any better?

I liuke the sonata and the other antec but like vaderpro pointed out, the front door may be a pain. My system now is nice cuz i can turn it on with my toes quickly, But this system is noisy too.

I like the other/ bigger than Sonata antec but they too have front doors.
I think I may go with the Antec Solution SLK3800B and take the door off it it gets to be a pain.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16811129163

I will probably make all final chopices by Thursday and order all the stuff ( I think I posted my list of links on this forum)

Thanks again

Case

FunkMaster66 &
vaderpro,

The Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW does look like a good case even tho I dont care for the viewer side. It will be obstructed anyway.
I will look into it.

How is the quality of the fans? Is it a pretty quiet system ? I'm sure u guys are gamers and have louder than noemal system with Vid cards and fans keeping stuff cool eh?

Thanks alot, I may go with this one I am about to read some reviews. I like the open front on it and the black.

Cheers

Quality of the fans are reliable 120mm in the back and 80mm in the front. Fans are silent. my friend has the case and has had no problems with it.

Coolermaster

FunkMaster66

I have been hesitant on having an 80mm fan cuz I ve heard they are noiser (higher rpm) I hear the one I have now as I type.
But I'm sure they are better than what I have now.

Also I like the idea of antrec having adjustable fans and PSU fans that go off at certain temps.

Case choices

vaderpro,

I really am starting to like the centurion. I watched the video on it and am currently reading reviews.The only thin I am worried about with the centurion is the possible noise cuz the front is all mesh. and the 80 mm fan??

I can see how u'd like the window to see everyything, but I want it dark. Would I have to worry asbout anything lighting it up naturally (PSU etc.) ? I definately would not put any light in it. (although if I could switch it; to turn it on and off I'd like that option)

I have considered that antec in ur link ?????

Thanks alot, all your help ,,,helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom