Basic, word processing and movie playing pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must agree, I think you have got the price as low as possible for your cousin's needs. Any further price drop (other than changing an LCD for a CRT) would just compromise performance. Rather spend $950 on a comp that you'll enjoy than $850 on a comp that you'll want to throw down a lift shaft.

01100100 said:
I must agree, I think you have got the price as low as possible for your cousin's needs. Any further price drop (other than changing an LCD for a CRT) would just compromise performance. Rather spend $950 on a comp that you'll enjoy than $850 on a comp that you'll want to throw down a lift shaft.
Are you saying a Sempron 64 wouldn't be fast enough for surfing the web and word processor? Yeah right, it would be more than enough. I have a comp with an Athlon XP 2800+ and 512MB of ram and it can handle stuff like that no problems at all.

any other suggestions? im not calling u dumb or anything, i just dont want to disappoint my cousin, she trusts me.

, wow that is really impressive, would be even better if it was dual core.

i have a question, about MY computer.
Im thinking of getting the x2 3800+, should i getr the 165 opteron instead? cause the opteron is 1.8ghz, and can i oc it higher tan the x2 3800+, considering im a n00b overclocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom