is this lcd good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it is but..... I would suggest getting a lcd that doesnt have speakers and buying the speakers seperatly. That will really save you a lot of money and it would sound a lot better. TRUE FACT-- The only difference between different LCD screens is the resolution and size. Just get the cheaper one.

alexsabree said:
TRUE FACT-- The only difference between different LCD screens is the resolution and size. Just get the cheaper one.

So for instance the fact that it has a 16ms response time doesn't matter??? TRUE FACT-- high response times can cause ghosting in game play.

If you want to play computer games on it get at MOST a 12ms would recommend about an 8 ms response time

hehe... are u being sarcasitc?????
Anyways..i missread the page... i coulda sworn it said 19 inch but that looks like a solid deal. GO FOR IT :)

response time? gaming? isnt that a TV? but than again you can just get a DVI cable, nvm. And it looks very nice, but i would go with wat alex said, it would save you a good amount of money.

actuually i'd go with what bonkers said...that thing has a 16ms response time...there will DEFINITELY be ghosting in your games....if you are however, not going to be gaming on it, by all means, buy it.....but if you are gaming, i'd say you will be sorely disappointed.

i recently bought a samsung that supposedly had 4ms response time....just playing on a mmorpg i was able to notice significant ghosting...taking the pos back to the store tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom