uh oh.. 7900gt compatibility??

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that what the white things are for... cuz i really need to know, i'm actually worried.. i wanna use that thing badly tomorrow!

those white adapters don't really look like they'd plug into the dvi connector... but we shall see tomorrow..... i am praying to god... i wanna see games run GOOD, my 6800 gs just isnt enough for my greedy needs....

yes those are what the white things are for. if you look closely on the page that your card is on newegg...Package Contents "DVI Adapter x2"

those are to convert it from dvi to vga.

and have fun with those games. that new card should be blazing.

It should. And it you don't get it in the box, you can buy em for like 10 bucks-ish at your local computer parts store.

TheOtis said:
It should. And it you don't get it in the box, you can buy em for like 10 bucks-ish at your local computer parts store.

ya... but i want to play with it now... it never came early like it should have with rush delivery... hopefully they just dropped it off on my steps so my parents could get it... so when i get home.. oh its game time! i'm going to own F.E.A.R....

just chill dude. Have faith, it'll come.

Besides, it'd be ridiculous if they just assumed everybody is using a monitor that utilizes the DVI plugins these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom