DirectX 10 Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel like arguing either, but only because I'm getting old and tired of it.

But as for the low post couts; 20 posts per day. And 4000+ posts on another Forum.

NeedAcpu said:
What I like is the interactive environment where you can destruct anything. Now that's cool lol.
That has nothing to do with DirectX, it depends on what physics engine the game uses, and how many karma actors the developers decide to put in the game.

Panther said:
never again will i have another 'biostar moment' (bought a tForce 6100-939 from newegg like the 5th day that they were available)
I got one of those for my secondary PC, it's great.

Green Radience said:
I don't feel like arguing either, but only because I'm getting old and tired of it.

But as for the low post couts; 20 posts per day. And 4000+ posts on another Forum.

And 2382 posts on this forum before being banned :D

Haha ... most likely.

Anyway, no one really cares about your experience on other sites. This isn't the other site, so although you may be knowledgeable, keep your attitude down a bit until people are more familiar with you here. But not to sound like a jerk, but no one is really liking your attitude thus far. Look at Flanker for example ... :-\

Can anyone blame me for not believing something without proof? If you do, well, I'm not one to argue (hopes he doesn't get struck by lightening).

The ones that have been here for a while w/ previous other stupid DX10 threads have seen it and dont argue it. Its how we defer between the TF noobs and the TF veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom