will this really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midi_junkie

Banned
ive got a presario sr1620nx that ive upgraded beyond beleif.. i got an xfi pro a samsung 21" an x800 gto.. 2 gigs of corsair... 1x160 gighd.. on a sempron 3400+.. yea i paid an as2load more for the goodies than the pc itself.. well i wanna trasnfer my mobo and everything else into a thermal armour case.. the case is sitting in my room.. is that compaq m,obo proprietary? or can i fit it in there. any tips would be helpful thanks/.

i agree , having all of those with such a slow cpu is ridicules , and i cant possibly understand what you need 3gb ram for. probably just a big waste of money , as for the question according to hp site (hp & compaq merged long time ago) the mobo is MSI MS-7184 (Micro-ATX: 24.4cm X 24.4cm) standard matx form factor will fit in the case you asked about

The wires for the front led's such as the harddrive and power on might not fit but otherwise it looks good.

DSC00723.jpg

Lol i have myspace too. I'm not sure if your mobo will fit, it probably will. You should change the cpu and sell 1 gb of ram. - charlie

i agree , having all of those with such a slow cpu is ridicules , and i cant possibly understand what you need 3gb ram for. probably just a big waste of money , as for the question according to hp site (hp & compaq merged long time ago) the mobo is MSI MS-7184 (Micro-ATX: 24.4cm X 24.4cm) standard matx form factor will fit in the case you asked about....

battlefield2 runs well with 3 gigs. very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom