Samsung 930BF or ViewSonic VX922

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, im leaning towards the samsung, because people say it has better colour and image quality.

Although the Viewsonic does offer 2ms. but should i notice a difference between samsung's 4ms and VS's 2ms.

And also ive played BF2 on my friends samsung 8ms or 12ms monitor and i dont notice ghosting.

Anymore opinions

yea ms dont really matter, as long as you got 8 and below its good enough, samsung does have better colour, viewsonic is only good because of its response time, samsung is much better in movies and normal desktop use.

Well, I have no opinions about those monitors, but about response time... My girlfriend has a 16ms MAG monitor. It doesn't have any noticeable ghosting. I think 8 would be spectacular. Don't let ms response time influence your decision here.

Ryan

If you are used to LCD's you probably won't notice the ghosting on an 8ms display. But they still ghost pretty bad compared to a nice CRT, especially noticable in Windows.

ha!

i went with the 204b 20.1" . this thing is rockin'. 5s refresh rate.. never been happier with it. pagecomputers.com has it for cheap.. very cheap. like under 500.. its list is like 700 i think.

ok starting to become impatient, sorry.

I am NOT after a 20.1" Monitor, I Live in the UK.

Im Indecisive in which 19" monitor i should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom