Help me with air cooling, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radzio

Baseband Member
I finally started receiving my components, I need to pick some cooling fans, heatsinks etc. I would like to upgrade cooling on every component if possible.
My PC looks like this:

AMD Athlon 64 FX60
DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert
Dual EVGA 7900GTX
G.SKILL Extreme Series 4GB(4x1gb)
2x 74gb raptor HDD
1x 80GB 7200 rpm HDD
FSP Group 700w power supply
Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS

I need some quality cooling for this, but I want to stay away from WC, I'm too scared that a little leak could damage something, I also don't really care about loudness, as my PC is in different room(in a closet), and I have DVI cable running up inside the wall and into my office.
Thanks for all previous help in choosing the components for this badass system, I cant wait till everything gets here, and I cant start building it
-Brad

Panaflo Series Case Fans are good but lil expensive at $12
Zalman 9500 or Big Typhoon CPU
NV Silencer or Zalman 700cu GPU
HDD Doesn't really matter your pick
Pick up some sleeving & zipties

you should be good to go

I would really consider maybe just buying an opteron 170. Sure, they're not clocked as high, but you can fix that. And they're substantially cheaper.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I would really consider maybe just buying an opteron 170. Sure, they're not clocked as high, but you can fix that. And they're substantially cheaper.

Ryan

huh?ummm, please read the thread. Thanks.
I already have the parts, I just need some cooling help...

I want your computer! (Insert picture of me druleling here) To bad I will only use a computer like that in my dreams. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom