Office 2007 refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks nice, and I imagine that it will go really well with Vista, its just that being used to using XP, we probably imagine it in XP, (?), I think it would look great in Vista!

Charlie -

Hmmm It must just be that it doesnt go well with the royale theme I have in windows xp.

Hey, I have that theme as well. Nice isn't it. Anyway, I imagine that it would go much better with Vista, purely because its overly shiny, and partially transparant, and generally mac-like.

Charlie -

Ya it probably would go well with vista. But I think I might stick with office 2003 when I get vista to save money.

Well there are also screenshots that show the Beta Refresh in a black color. They have a selectable color on this refresh. The site i seen showed the Royale, Silver and Black colors.

I should be getting this email to download it soon. After i do i can confirm or deny the color change ability since i am a part of this Beta.

Edit:

Well it is offically out. I am currently downloading it. I will let you know after i get it installed.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom