Agp Or Pci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :D :D , thats exactly what i said in the first page and i even backed up my claims with facts on the second page , but no one believed it :mad:

i dun wanna sound stupid, but didnt jeremy back his guess up with a webpage leading to the processor, which tells us nothing about the motherboard itself and wat expansion slots it has, all the website told me is that the 'Processor' supports PCIe not the motherboard has PCIe slots.

did i see that wrong?

yes you did , the link i provided was for a page with info on the 915G chipset , and i claimed that any motherboard that is based on that chipset will have everything the chipset offers (pci-e slot in this case) and i also recommend to search in online stores like newegg/zipzoomfly/mwave for 915G based motherboards to prove my point

hrmm gonna need a new psu for a graphics card.... this guy sounds a bit like me when i first came... some prebuild.. putting in a graphics card... everyone one mouthing him off.. get a new psu!!! blah blah blah! build build build!! hahaha... yea.. you'll probably end up wanting to build... it starts with one thing... then goes to another..

jeremy said:
yes you did , the link i provided was for a page with info on the 915G chipset , and i claimed that any motherboard that is based on that chipset will have everything the chipset offers (pci-e slot in this case) and i also recommend to search in online stores like newegg/zipzoomfly/mwave for 915G based motherboards to prove my point

What the chipset supports and what the motherboard offers is very different. I was in huge doubt because I have personally dealt with an intel 915g chipset, and it had nothing but PCI slots.

Ryan

god i dont know what to do i recently bought that **** video card !! the nvidia 7300 pci-e! and that thing wont fit in!!! PLEASE HELP!
My pc is aHP PAVILLION w5040LA i dont know why it wont fit in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom