DirectX 10 Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
400 fps is impossible. If the card could perform that good it would actually perform worse and only get around 150 fps or something.

P.P. Mguire said:
Google is your best friend. Learn to use it and what would be foolish is for Microsoft NOT to let Dx9 card holders play DX10 games.

Well you're the one who's claiming it, so you'd better cough up some proof or no one's going to believe you. If I say that DX10 was DEFINATELY going to suck, you'd ask for some proof before you believed me, right?

NeedAcpu said:
400 fps is impossible. If the card could perform that good it would actually perform worse and only get around 150 fps or something.

400FPS is quite possible. All you have to do is disable the FPS limit blocker on the game (easy stuff), and tada.

would it be a good idea to get a X1600 PRO right now?, or should i just get like a 9600XT and try to make it last 2 years atleast.. until DX10 comes out? cuzz im scared that my card will just be a big waste wen DX10 comes out

wrong. Go run 3dmark01 on a system with a 6800GT or something and you will see 400FPS

quest1on said:
would it be a good idea to get a X1600 PRO right now?, or should i just get like a 9600XT and try to make it last 2 years atleast.. until DX10 comes out? cuzz im scared that my card will just be a big waste wen DX10 comes out

Wait until 7600GS comes out.

Well you're the one who's claiming it, so you'd better cough up some proof or no one's going to believe you. If I say that DX10 was DEFINATELY going to suck, you'd ask for some proof before you believed me, right?
I claimed it based off of stuff ive seen here and seen myself off of other sites. Your the only one going against what i say, so if YOU want to know, then find it yourself.
You have your own thread already thats answered that question many times. PLease dont hijack somebody elses.

P.P. Mguire said:
I claimed it based off of stuff ive seen here and seen myself off of other sites. Your the only one going against what i say, so if YOU want to know, then find it yourself.

So you're saying you heard it from someone on this forum who has no idea what they're talking about? :p :p :p

I take dont take things seriously from ppl w/ low post counts that i dont know like yourself. As in this guy isnt a noob. I dont need nor want to argue right now because i have my own problems. Search TF if you care that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom