Gaming Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4Life

Baseband Member
Im looking for a nice gaming case for a top of the line computer, (Soon to have a G80 Series GFX card in it) that would have the best cooling abilities by fan. Ive seen the thermaltake Xaser which looks pretty nice but ive heard bad things about thermaltake itself.... Also, which is better, 2x 120mm fans or 4-6 80-90mm fans?

i would go for the 2x 120mm fans...... I cant help you on the cases... I am a sucker for cases that have a nice paintjob, a window, and dont look tacky.

i think the Thermaltake Silver Kandalf is a very nice case, im getting it myself. IT has HUGE space, and alot of room for upgrades, has freakin 11 expansion bays, 6 internal bays( i think, cant remember) , and 7 expansion slots. And since the Silver one is aluminium its very lite ( for its size ), and is very sleek, sheek, and sexy.

I have the NZXT Lexa case and can also confidently recommend it. It's a great and gorgeous design and keeps my system cooled very well, considering all cooling is stock except for the HSF. It was a fun and relatively easy case to work with too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom