Put A Price On My Rig (eBay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRunyon

Beta member
I really need to sell it becuase I barely use it anymore, and I need to throw some money at my car... I spent about $650 building it and I was hoping to be able to get that back.... maybe even more. :p

Its running at (I got it OC'd):

Pentium 4 w/ HT.. 1024L2 cache @3480MHz
----ZALMAN Copper 92mm Cooling Heatsink
ABIT IS7 Motherboard... FSB @ 928mhz
Modded Basic Case with 550w Power Supply & Extra Cooling
1280MB of DDR400 RAM Overclocked to DDR464
6600GT Overclocked to a 7800GT (Equal AQMark3 Scores)
48/24/48 CD R/W Drive
Included 10x Pioneer DVD Drive (not installed)

It runs almost any game, including DOOM3, Everquest2, and NFS Most Wanted with maxed out settings at a playable framrate... and windows loads quicker then you can release gas. Thank-you in advance for any estimates on what I can get for it on eBay..

Thanks!

hmmm...I'd buy that for 650 if I was in the market for that sort of thing sure. It's such a pain to buy-build-sell all the time but hey its worth it! To actually make money in such a process is blissful....

id start the bidding at a nice 500$ or so, itll go higher than 650 if the description is good and detailed, along with assurances that the system wont fry due to overclocking :p

I'd suggest you get as many cpuz, 3dmark and what not validation as you can showing it's 100% stable and start bidding at $500 like someone said.

Yes, it runs Everquest2 on extreme quality .. with shadows turned up even more... and resolution on 1440x900...

You think I should post a full CPUz report? I will definatly post benchmark scores...

Also.. i am trying to find an outline of what I should say about the computer... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom