Anyway to extend a free trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket1406

In Runtime
Anyway to extend a free trial?

I am using a program that has a 30 day free trial. It's expiring tomorrow but I want more time to experience it's features before I buy it.

Is there any way or program to extend the 30 day free trial?

One note I would like to add. I tried to see what happens when I set the date of Windows one day forward. It says "Free trial expired." When I move it back to today, it says "Free Trial Expiring Tomorrow." Does this mean that this "date trick" will always work?

Well you can try to uninstall teh app. Then run CCleaner and clean the Registry of the keys. Then try to reinstall it and see if it will give you more time to experience the app.

The day trick would only work if you didnt reboot Windows i believe. As soon as it went to the BIOS and started up the app would then recognize the date as being past the expiration. But try that at your own risk. If you set the day ahead you could lose your trial fully even if you set the date back.

Will CCleaner be specific to the software I want to extend, or will it clean all registration for all programs installed?

CClenaer will just clean out the issues on your Registry. So it will find the app that you want to extend the trial REgistry keys but not the app. It will consider them a error and remove them. CCleaner is easy to use. Just install it. Click the issues button then Analyse and then run cleaner.

I forget who it was either Warez Monster, EricB, or Makeveli that posted a cool tool that would make your trial info be deleted from the registry so you can basically start at the new 30 days again from day 1. Let me see if I can run a quick search for ya if one of them doesnt post it.

Win2kpatcher said:
I forget who it was either Warez Monster, EricB, or Makeveli that posted a cool tool that would make your trial info be deleted from the registry so you can basically start at the new 30 days again from day 1. Let me see if I can run a quick search for ya if one of them doesnt post it.

I posted that a while ago called TRIAL AIO tools

hehehe.......if you have Half an hour time.....and no important in C:/ Drive ......just Format the drive!! you can get again 30 days rial..............OR download DEEPFREEZE ......read the instructions and continue using the application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom