4. Speakers
5. Monitor
6. Hard Disk
7. PSU
8. Sound Card
9. Case
10. Mouse/Keyboard
11. Optical Drives

This has me thinking, my rig is at the bottom. Will my 3500+ be bottelnecking the rig? I plan on OC everything once the gt's arrive, but will it all work well together. I was planning on getting a new processor once the G8 series comes out, but was hoping to jump up to next gen because the pin count will change and if I get another 939 I won't be able to use it in a new board combo...

DarkMortar said:
1. Memory/RAM
2. Video Card
3. CPU
4. Speakers
5. Monitor
6. Hard Disk
7. PSU
8. Sound Card
9. Case
10. Mouse/Keyboard
11. Optical Drives

No, Video card is defianately most important as games are so dependant on them. Also a good psu is more important then a monitor, speakers, or a hard drive. A good psu is the difference between maximum performance and poor performance.

septoid2 said:
Video card
Motherboard
Memory
Processor

So youd get the best mobo before the best cpu or RAM? A mobo isnt really that great of a factor. You just have to find a sturdy well made one.

NeedAcpu said:
No, Video card is defianately most important as games are so dependant on them. Also a good psu is more important then a monitor, speakers, or a hard drive. A good psu is the difference between maximum performance and poor performance.

I rated based on what I would rather spend more money on. I figured memory as the highest because obviously if its low everything is going to stutter... including windows. And psu a little overrated in my book. If you want it to look any good a good LCD is needed, and sound is more interesting and immerses you ingame much much more.

I agree.....
And you could have the best powersupply video card + processor and have a horrible computer cause u have 512 mb ram or less.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom