Is SLI worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeedAcpu said:

do ur own research online and determine the facts for yourself. i dont get why ppl ask some1 else for "proof" when it would take then 10 seconds to google the answer

Because its not true. Sli 7900 gts would own an x1900xtx. If I were to look for proof of his statement it would be impossible to find. I don't get why some people think an x1900xtx is better than 2 7900 gt's

NeedAcpu said:
Because its not true. Sli 7900 gts would own an x1900xtx. If I were to look for proof of his statement it would be impossible to find. I don't get why some people think an x1900xtx is better than 2 7900 gt's

i was saying determine whether his statement is true for yourself. i never stated that i agreed or disagreed with his statement

According to benchmarks, 2 7900gts are better than x1900xtx, but not by a huge amount, and not once the resoultion gets to 1600*1200. Now these are with drivers Nvidia sais are buggy so maybe the 2 gt's will pull farther ahead in some areas, but as of now, they are better. Just not by a huge margin. Good enough for me to get 2 though..

Spartan666 said:
i was saying determine whether his statement is true for yourself. i never stated that i agreed or disagreed with his statement

Any one that knows anything would have known I said "proof?" because there is no proof of his statement. So don't tell me to look it up for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom