i feel left out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
ok there has got to be some sort of conspiracy against me, i recently got a evga 7800Gt and on my computer:

AMD 64 SD 3700+
1024 ram
120 gig SATA 2
ASUS A8N5X
SB 2 ZS

(first before my prob, does anyone know of any software that can detect problems with video cards like diagnostic software, thanx)

but here is my situation, on 1280x1024 with 4AL and 8AA and high setting (with Vsync) im netting like lows of 20-60 fps (60 ususally during no fitting) wher as benchmarks are showing i should be gettin like 70 or 80 whats up, adn can peoploe please with simialar similar systems like mien please tell me how your guys rigs run (fps) on main games like Age of Empires 3 and Quake 4 with high settings,

thank you very much for your time and i hope you and your families prosper! (Y)

-Warren

dont know about age of empires 3 but quake 4 runs flawlessly on my setup. never checked fps cause I havent had any type of lag that I can see. I'm running at 1280 x 1024 and have the refresh rate set at 85. 2 gigs of ram may be whats helping me out though. I just run a cheap chaintech mobo. Make sure your drivers for board and video are current.maybe boost ram to 2 gig and make sure you got enough power to run that rig. hope it helps

cool, appreciate ur guys help very much!!! i will look into your suggestions about bying the ram and updating my graphics card drivers,
thanx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom