How to locate wallpaper files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flgthumb

Solid State Member
I was looking through my desktop background files and want to remove some of the files that are listed as available for a background. I look in the windows folder and they are not in that folder, just some of the original files, any idea of how to get rid of pictures that are in the list for available backgrounds

C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper [/QUOTE]

Thank you, I looked there before and i didn't find it, but now the wallpaper is there, what i still have to ask is the pictures from my "My PICTURES'" folder are showing up as options for desktop backgrounds, but they don't show up in the wallpaper file in the web folder of windows. how do i correct this and remove them from showing up as background options

I deleted the pictures from the my pictures folder, and they also disapeared from the selection of availabe backgrounds when you click on propertys on the desktop and go to the desktop icon. The pictures didn't appear in the Windows\Web\Wallpaper folder
so i don't know where or how to change the setting to keep my pictures folder from showing up ad available desktop backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom