computer speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
there are some nice logitech computer speakers out there that are even thx certified and are pretty cheap.

i know when buying speakers for home theatres and stuff you gotta break them in, which usually takes anywhere from 50 to 100 hours. if you crank the speakers before the break in period they could get damaged - and the sound improves a lot after hte break-in period.

so here's my question, do you also have to break-in computer speakers? since these logitech ones are high end and thx certified, i feel like treating them like home theatre speakers. i don't know if they pre-break them in (lol donno if that even happens) or what. i have some medium and low end computer speakrs and it doesn't say anywhere to break them in (and i don't care that much since they're cheap). but since these logitech ones are somewhat pricey (z2300 or a bit cheaper the z3e) do you still gotta do that?

i coulda asked that question with 4 words, but hey, why not go into detail :)

thx

What model are you talking about? Ive never heard of breaking speakers in, but its nice to know though - charlie

5.1 surround sound, done. Who needs those small little speakers that are WAY overpriced. You can't honestly tell me you don't have a spare AMP somewhere with some old speakers?

the speaker break them selves in. normal break in time is about 20 hrs play.

and i think you really only have to worry about beaking in the sub

You can't honestly tell me you don't have a spare AMP somewhere with some old speakers?

lol, ya i'm sure i have a 5.1 surround setup lying around the house.. and an amp somewhere in the attic.. hehe.. i can HONESTLY tell you i don't have that stuff lying around.

nice pics btw rockyZ. i'm not sure what the second pic is.. looks like an M4 from counterstrike, hehe.

so i guess to be on the safe side i should break the speakers/sub in for like 20hrs then crank em up..

thx guys.

oh lol i never noticed those things... i only saw the gun..hehe..

those are probably his surround speakers, the amp is in the first pic i'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom