clock problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYY DYNASTY

Baseband Member
not sure if this is OS related but my clock is ALWAYS faster than the real time. I'll set it to the correct time...the next morning, the clock is about 10 minutes or so faster than what I set it to, the day before.

why?

I mean, I've heard of clocks slowing down due to battery issues, but too fast?

Do u have any app ..installed that updates time from a time server or somethin' like that ....

Also ..there are some Adware/Spyware progs which have such apps built into them ..

Actually, I think you need go to BIOS and see your clock speed there... that should solve this.

3xp0 said:
Actually, I think you need go to BIOS and see your clock speed there... that should solve this.

ROFLMAO ....Dude .... the clock speed in the bios sets the clock speed of the processor .... n' it has nothin' to do with the system clock ....

Dude ...u cracked me up ....I still can't stop laughin' :D

I do have DNS2GO installed on my PC but it doesnt sync to any clock...

this is pretty confusing to me lol

RUn a couple of Spware/adware tools ..u'll find out if there are any other such stuff exists...
I remember seening one from Gator networks ...it was called presision time or somethin' ... n' these things get installed thru activex controls too...

Run Spybot or Ad-aware

i've already run ad-aware...my pc has been really good with spyware...not much to worry about there.

This has been going on for awhile, though...I'm out of options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom