Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow jseber1982 that is one crazy score! are those the 512 mb version of the 7800 gtx? If i had ur computer, I would be one happy person - Charlie

naw these are just the 256's. If they were 512s, the score would be a bit higher because they have better memory.

I am very happy to have this pc. I Totally fried my last machine that had an fx57 and 2 6800 ultras. I cant believe how much faster this pc is.

Most people are like,,, man forget the fx 60, get the 57 because it is faster.. oooo yea its a whole 200mhz faster and only 1 core. the fx 60 runs 200 mhz slower than the fx 57, but it is dual core.. But easily overclockable past 57 speeds.

Oh man, at my work, i had to give a tour to some highschoolers....one came on my office and saw my machine sitting on my desk. He was really stuck up,, He immediately said,,, my machine could crush yours, even though he didnt know what it was.

Iv noticed that running dual cores really does make a big difference when running lots of apps.

Lol, i hate people that are stuck up. they just **** me off. yeah, the 7800 gtx's are way faster than 6800 ultras. -charlie

"That kid also said that he had a blade farm in his basement with 64gigs of mem each lmao.... and he was in 10th grade"
btw, did i mention that i hate liars? lol

yea he sucked, talked out his *** about everything. Then when i was showing him our san, he scratched a pimple on the side of his head and it was bleeding down his cheek. Lol

cranky

Everytime I try to install 3dMark06 it gives me this error:

Setup has experienced an error.

Please do the following

Close any running programs
Empty your temporary folder
Check your Internet Connection (Interent-based setups)

They try to run setup again.

Error code: -6002

And yes I have done all that.

What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom