7900 GT, Anyone have it yet.. if so, how great is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... i paid for next day... and its coming in monday.. what a waste of 20 extra dollars.....
lol man you live in california and they are located in california (although they do have a tennessee wharehouse as well)

You should never pay for 'fast processing' or next day or anything like that. FedEX ground will get it there dang quick and you wont have happen what you just did.

.... well i thought next day would give it to me on saturday... like dhl does.... but apperently not, and that makes me angry.. i could have paid like 4 bucks or something like that instead..... i could had lunch moeny.. now i'm sad... but oh well, i'm selling my compaq tomorrow :D , so i will have more money.. possibly buying the 2nd 7900 gt

well i thought next day would give it to me on saturday... like dhl does....
I think fedex's and UPS's "Next day" theres actually fine print to it. Anywho, you gotta figure when newegg shipped it...for all you know they shipped it today and 'next day' is simply meaning business day. Don't believe fedex and UPS ship on saturdays unless extra is paid.

I went with Fedex Express Saver on my 7900GTX, which is the greatest method of shipping ever created. EVER! Ussually gets here in 2 days. One time I used UPS.. :( It took four days. :(

You couldn't go wrong even if you had to pay $400 for it, since it'd still be cheaper than the 7800GTX's, perform better than the 7800GTX's, OC better than the 7800GTX's, consumes less power than the 7800GTX's. It's even much faster at stock clocks.

I can't believe Nvidia managed to chip the price down to $300, it's really an incredible card.

amen...I was totally shocked at the price. This is bizzarre! I hope they're still this cheap or cheaper in june. Who in there right mind would still buy a 7800GT/X???

seriously.. no reason to get a 7800 card anymore... they should consider dropping the prices considerably.... like 100 dollars less a card...

Ppl like me would still buy a PCI-E 7800. Why you ask? Because the 7900s will still be more exsensive than the 7800s and i usualy go for something not quite so exspensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom