T3990 emachines

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBestEver

In Runtime
My friend has the T3990 Emachines and is having trouble with the multimedia audio controller. He says he needs drivers but we both couldn't find any. Is there any particular site that may have them. He says he already checked the eMachines site and found nothing.

i had a look in emachines site couldnt believe it they have only the modem driver for it and nothing else , didnt find it on google & driverguide , i dont think e-machines uses proprietary parts tell him to install sandra http://www.download.com/3000-2086-10018691.html and to get into the "mainboard information" there he'll see the motherboard manufacturer & model and then it will be easy to obtain the drivers from the motherboard manfacturer site ;)

well i guess you can use other system info programs instead like everest/hwinfo32/astra or use the windows builtin msinfo32

The motherboard is an Intel Hazelton (D865GVHZ). It uses AC '97 audio. That's the drivers that are needed... if it is the drivers that are needed.

My friend has the T3990 Emachines and is having trouble with the multimedia audio controller. He says he needs drivers but we both couldn't find any.

Best bet would be to into Device Manager and delete the audio chipset, then let the computer "find" them and put the drivers back with them. Odds are that that will fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom