DirectX 10 Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops my bad .... sorry.My bet is at Late June/July, That's what most people are saying

What I like is the interactive environment where you can destruct anything. Now that's cool lol.
Play red faction. It's on dreamcast so that tells you how old it is approximately. That game had destructible environments and ever since I played that YEARS ago I've been waiting for destructible environments. It's ridiculous it's taken them THIS long to do it and make it seem like it's a brand new never before done idea.

You could literally fire missiles into the walls in red faction and tunnel your way through. When playing MP with a friend, I'd make a tunnel through the wall all the way to his base lol.

This is the first time I've gotten to see the clear actual crytek movie. All the ones I kept see being posted before was the one where it was someone recording the video. Cool to finally see it in good quality.

That game will be so freakin awesome. Too bad I won't be able to play it until well after it comes out lol.

I won't be upgrading until approx 2008. I need to literally start saving up some cash now and put towards it so by then I'll have a nice stock pile to blow on a full blown crazy machine.

Dual core minimum if not quad, physX card, close to the top of the line card, whatever it'll be at the time....hopefully AMD will move to DDR3 or XDR or something or atleast have DDR2 running at 2-2-2-5 timings with an incredible memory controller.

Man 2008, I can't wait for it. I will have completed getting my audio degree, it'll be the year of the rat in the chinese zodiac which is my year, I should have a decent career in audio going and I will build myself a nice computer :D I've never looked forward to two years away before lol

Nubius said:
Play red faction. It's on dreamcast so that tells you how old it is approximately. That game had destructible environments and ever since I played that YEARS ago I've been waiting for destructible environments. It's ridiculous it's taken them THIS long to do it and make it seem like it's a brand new never before done idea.

You could literally fire missiles into the walls in red faction and tunnel your way through. When playing MP with a friend, I'd make a tunnel through the wall all the way to his base lol.

This is the first time I've gotten to see the clear actual crytek movie. All the ones I kept see being posted before was the one where it was someone recording the video. Cool to finally see it in good quality.

That game will be so freakin awesome. Too bad I won't be able to play it until well after it comes out lol.

I won't be upgrading until approx 2008. I need to literally start saving up some cash now and put towards it so by then I'll have a nice stock pile to blow on a full blown crazy machine.

Dual core minimum if not quad, physX card, close to the top of the line card, whatever it'll be at the time....hopefully AMD will move to DDR3 or XDR or something or atleast have DDR2 running at 2-2-2-5 timings with an incredible memory controller.

Man 2008, I can't wait for it. I will have completed getting my audio degree, it'll be the year of the rat in the chinese zodiac which is my year, I should have a decent career in audio going and I will build myself a nice computer :D I've never looked forward to two years away before lol

Are you asian?, Can't wait for my computer as well [Haven't upgraded or bought a new computer since 1999 :(] That's why am so hyped! ... and no patience

If the G80's are as well valued as the 7900GT is for example, I'll be sure to snag one. If not, I'll grab a 7900GT and wait a few months.

that video was sweet, i liked how the guy crouching when he moved foward and back the foliage was actually looking like real foliage and moved as the guy bumped into it, i cant wait, will dx10 cards dominate a dx9 game? or does that even matter? and dx9 cards will they work in a dx10 game or will i just not be able to set settings as high?
sorry for the hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom