Who would you say is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difolo

In Runtime
Im going to buy a video card but I've never dealt with either of the brands, and since the only difference is 10mhz on the memory speed and the price is the same, I dont know which to go with. Which would you say I would have fewer problems with, the one from eVGA, or XFX?

Why? Can you just give a few good reasons, my knowledge of the company is very small, but thanks for the overall answer by the way.

I own an eVGA card, and can vouche for it, as well as a lot of other people around here.

The thing with eVGA is that they haven't released a really bad batch of cards (that I know of), and therefore they haven't had their name discredited as making shoddy products. Another benefit of eVGA is that they are often cheaper than a lot of other of the same cards but different makers.

eVGA also has a very good warranty program on certain cards. If you damage it at all, send it back and they will replace it.

XFX also has been known to overheat and cause other problems on unlucky cards.

i also like that eVGA has the step up program, very useful, especially nowadays, new and better video cards are coming out like every month, or every 2 months.

eVGA, if you replace the heatsink and break it you can still get a replacement :). Lifetime warrany woot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom