should Shipping take 2 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam02

In Runtime
a guy on these forums, who is one of top most posters here, called PZEROFGH, ordered me the following from Newegg.

Opteron 165
WinXP PRO
G.skill DDR500
Arctic silver 5

He said he sent these items on the 22nd of Feb. its now 11th march. i believe he's from Boston mass.

I live in nothern Ireland, and he said he sent them with some sort of USPS Airmail, that cost a total of $60.

Should it take so long for this to ship?

Oh and for those of you who are from UK or whoever may know this. a British mail company called "Royal mail" currently had a mail strike in Belfast city (Northern ireland capital) i believe anything that comes into northern ireland comes through belfast.

Also he got these items for my B'day so he wrapped them up so i wouldnt pay VAT as it is a gift.

Thanks, Adam.

International Shipping is really sketchy. I've sent several packages to brazilian and some of them take up to 30 days or more.

PZERO seems like a legit person. He's help a lot of people in the same way. I'm not sure he's stiffing you, but i'm hoping he used insured and trackable shipping.

yes just recently he's told me he has a tracking number for the package, so thats good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom