Artic Silver Thermal Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
Is this the best thermal paste to go with? The only ones I can purchase from the shop I'm goin with are Artic Silver 5 and some sort of Cooler Master paste. Also, is 3.5 grams enough? Because I can either get 3.5 grams or 12 grams.

3.5 grams is enough dude. I mean, how many times do you actually sit your CPU or GPU? a little 3.5 gram tube lasts through quite a few CPU sittings. I've still got the very first tube I ever bought. I have a 2nd tube as well, but I've never even used it and I've sat plenty of CPU's and GPUs over the course of time.

If you can I'd look for OCZ Silver or whatever it's called. It's exactly the same as AS5 but cheaper.

$15!? For the 3.5g tube!?

Well....there must be a serious currency conversion going on or something lol. That's ridiculous price.

dont matter if something is only .99 cents, if there is the same product for .98 cents, I'll get the .98 cents. Every penny counts.

cost like $5 USD for a 3.5g tube.

its in new zealand dollars nubius.
well I knew that already, hence my statement about the conversion. $15 for new zealand is $9.60 here, or so says the currency conversion. That's still pricey.

$12 canadian is $10.34 so it actually costs you more shumway lol.

Oh well, it's pretty much known that US has basically some of the lowest prices when it comes to computer stuff............god bless america :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom