Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - 7900 GT, Anyone have it yet.. if so, how great is it!

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 01:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
cyrax
Ultra Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Nubius
theres problems with EVERY cards, that's not the issue. The issue is the frequency of said problems, and it seems to be quite frequent with XFX. Perhaps they'll do better with these line of cards.

Chaintech also sucks balls, so never go with them

As far as vista and DX10 is concerned...........bah, I so don't want to go to vista. Freakin microsoft just making each operating system feel more and more like a dammed prison
I know there's a problem with every card, that's what I was trying to get across with some people. I don't really care if my XFX card has a problem, just as long as it's covered under warranty, and just as long as it doesn't happen more than once or twice.

I'm lookin forward to a new OS, even though I don't think we need a new one. The only problem I have with Microsoft's OS is that when you click 'End Process', it normally doesnt end process unless you click it about 20 times, then click end program 20 times again on the little boxes that pop up.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.