Just downloaded Rivertuna any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
and alot more fun. lol. with my 7800gtx i dont need to overclock it, i get perfect results on all high settings on bf2. so im content with it.

yea and i just tested out 3dmark05 with my 4400+ and my 7800gtx and got 7175, i have no clue if that is good or not though. lol

well i got a 2277 on 3dmork06 stock and i have no clue wether thats good or not and i need to OC my cpu too but i heard somewhere that scores go down alot with each knew year

?? my settings reverted back to default today when i turned on my computer how should i avoid this and should i be OCing the performance 3d tab?

do i not need to worry about the 2d and low power 3d ones or should i just OC those later and about how much of an OC should i be getting with my 6800gs

But those temps seem high, i mean 6800 hitting 80 under load is good?

my 7800GT thats OC'ed w/ stock cooling never goes above mid 70s

ahem...

These newer cards actually seem to be running cooler than the previous generation ones.

SomeIranianKid - you're seriously making things more complicated than they need to be. You sound like you really need to read up on the basics of overclocking a GPU and using rivatuner.

how much of an OC should i be getting with my 6800gs
it's not an exact science man. God only knows what your card may hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom