7900 GT, Anyone have it yet.. if so, how great is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
i just ordered an xfx 7900 gt (i don't care what you guys say... its clocked very high, and i havent heard anyone actually complain about one they had yet.. plus evga was sold out :( ) ... anywho, does anyone have it yet?? i'm curious in its performance.. which is why i ordered rush delivery for it! so i can use it all weekend!!! yum yum...

Its a great card for a great price, and undoubtably a nice buy. It has performance better than the 7800GTX 256MB, so that gives you an idea of what you just bought for $299.

Well, it came out like 2 days ago, so I doubt anyone here has it in their hands (or computers) right at this minute.

My should be here by monday, I bought ASUS A8N32-SLI mobo /two evga 7900gtx(from 2 different vendors...). I should start putting everything together by wed-thur, then I can tell You how it runs.

Wow, you went 2 7900gtx? I went 2 7900 gt's for my A8N-SLI deluxe (which still runs better in benches than the 32) because the G8's will be out soon. 600 vs 800+ was a no brainer to me. Then when the G8's come out over the summer I'll sell these puppies on e-bay and probably get 300 for them to help pay for the new card. Also, on a side note, I just replaced my corsair xms 1gb with the ocz titanium 2gb and wow, what a difference 2gig makes. I haven't overclocked anything yet because I am waiting till I have the gt's in and are stable but I did get a Zalman 9500 for my cpu so I'm ready to push the system. I'll start to post some performance results by probably wed. And I can't wait to see this on my new 27" lcd...

yes.. i can't wait to play cod2 on that 7900gt tomorrow... its gonna be amazing.. i'll finally be playing fear at higher fps than 51 average.. oh is life going to be good... i'm gonna order my next 7900 probably on monday or tuesday.. we will be living the good life until the g80!

Then let me be the first for a bad trashing of the card even for it being cheaper than the 7800s initially were it is more cost effective to get a 6800GS and hold over for the G80 or second Gen G80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom