Conroe Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is left? The chipset? Good luck on improving the performance by 20% with a new chipset.....
No....but as far as this.......

The results in the game and encoding benchmarks are simply not comparable to anything outside of the two systems we have here.
is BS......obviously paid off. OF COURSE results from others can't be used......how CONVENIENT. They give on example of this Itunes thing, psht what about games like FEAR. If they can't do benches that can be examined across previous benches then what's the point.

Let it go idiotec! Let it go....................they were paid off and pressured by lawyers. That's how those cheats at Intels do things.

Sorry man, your hero has been shown to be a jerk many many times........it's time to move on........ :D

I tried to give conroe it's props........but nope, Intel are just jerks.

Come to the light side Idiotec...........the evil Darth Intel is messing with your mind and corrupting it!

Nubius said:
Come to the light side Idiotec...........the evil Darth Intel is messing with your mind and corrupting it!

Besides, anyone who's good looking likes AMD more...... If you want to be cool, you have to admit you love AMD. Performance means nothing. It's the sticker that comes with it that makes the difference.

Ryan

Let it go idiotec! Let it go....................they were paid off and pressured by lawyers. That's how those cheats at Intels do things.

Sorry man, your hero has been shown to be a jerk many many times........it's time to move on........

I tried to give conroe it's props........but nope, Intel are just jerks.

LOL, if AMD does end up beating Conroe I will :D But I don't think it will :p

So, how about this.... Let's place a friendly little wager ;)

If, when Conroe is released, it beats AMD, then you have to replace your avatar with "Intel Inside" or something like that.

If, AMD ends up beating Conroe, I will replace mine with A64, or AM2 or something.

Let's say, whoever looses needs to keep that avatar up for, lets say a month.

If you accept this offer, specific pictures for the avatars can be determined.

So what do you think? You aren't yella are you? :p

how about the fact that:
Intel made their own drivers, and installed them on both the Intel and AMD system

I do not think controe is bad, but I am not convinced the benchmarks are truly fair

well so far it doesnt look like it with the AM2's. They need to add a little more to it! DDR2 helps but it wont increase it that much. Maybe moving to 65nm architecture will help for OCers.

You are all forgetting, the yohna cores are already out and beating AMD, and conroe is going to be better than yohna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom