newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed my first order with newegg less than 10 minutes ago. They've already verified my credit card and shipping address in less than a few minutes.

The first of 4 pc's i'm building is now being readied for shipping. Yay, i can't wait! I ordered over 500 dollars in parts and only paid 30 bucks for shipping. The only reason i paid 30 bucks shipping is because i ordered a monitor. You can't beat that kinda deal.

:)

Did u mean where did i get the idea if they gonna make the cdn newegg? If u did, Well newegg is awesome selling site. If they espand their services to Canada, they can earn more money I guess :p

Shrapnill said:
Um.... I had to browse 7 items til I found something on jabtech that was cheaper than newegg. And Im sorry, but newegg has the best shipping of any company Ive ever dealt with (not only PC parts) and I seriously doubt jabtech could have better.

Theres a reason EVERYONE recommends newegg. Go with newegg.

And until you order from a company or two, I would avoid giving advice on them.

I order my stuff from ZipZoomFly and most of their stuff they offer free shipping. Anything other than monitors, cases and large stuff like that. Great service from them. And yes, I have ordered from them 4-5 times and have ordered from Newegg 2 times.

Newegg is good, but I prefer zipzoomfly (previously googlegear) so please, check that out;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom