what do u think of my luck and do u agree or dissagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
I would rather have one built to my specs. reason being is warrenty and lack of when someting goes wrong i dont know which part or problem i really is so like having someone who does.

my last computer -- replaced the mother board 3 times
--replaced the video card 2 times
--replaced the ram 2 times
--replaced the power supply 3 times
--hard drive 2 times

in each instance i had know way of knowing which part had gone out all i got was the blue screen of death and then the proccess of elimanation so it will be nice to have on sight service for help with these instances. it is alo important to mention that u better do ur research on who has good tech support and warrenty. The company i bought from last time (cyber power) is a joke after all these problems and talking to people i didnt understand they told me they would never just give me a new computer but would keep on fixing things that broke. well u get my jist-- my friend told me that (abs computers) is a good company and take care of there costomers so ill be trying them next time.

Yea if you're having problems just build it yourself. Also remember to get a good PSU, if you have that your comp shouldnt break down.

NeedAcpu said:
Yea if you're having problems just build it yourself. Also remember to get a good PSU, if you have that your comp shouldnt break down.

Again I stress very very important or you will run into a great assortment of problems.... :mad:

I agree with you guys
Get a very good powersupply, if you have a very big power hungry system you need a $100+ powersupply
You may need more cooling, i suggest liquid cooling
MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET CHEAP COOLING
And ur "luck" seems very bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom