Is my gpu still best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMMFAOWTFZOMGBBQ!!! ^_^ I totaly know what that means now! (thanks Ian!) hahah Anywho, yea who cares. They are both awesome cards and i wouldny mind having either of them.

What I meant it as a joke, you know those girls, who have to have all the latest crap like cellphones that light up and fancy clothes.

Selling a X1900XT for a 7900GTX is ridiculous. It hasn't even been two days and you are already are selling your X1900XT for a card that is almost identical performance. You're not going to notice any difference unless you play at super HD resolutions, and that is if you have a CRT that can support that.

I'm sorry to say but this guy is a retard. He also thinks CRTs are a laughing stock from another thread when if you, like me, have a huge desk ( I have an old office desk from the 70s) then the good CRTs kicks ***. You may perfer LCDs but if you think CRTs are stupid then you should kick yourself.

A smart person is going to pay no more then 450 dollars for one right now when they can get a new one cheaper, but then again never underestimate ebay...

my only thing against CRTs is the weight and screen size...as far as performance goes....i've never questioned it....it never crossed my mind to. not like with the new LCD i bought..i'm testing all my games on it....first sign of ghosting and it's going back!

Yea, I sold one card for another. After I've put $2200 into my PC, I'm not going to be second-best. There is nothing bad about the 7900GTX, while I'll be the first to admit that the X1900XT has it's faults. I don't care if I don't notice the difference. I can play games on my 6800GT for 4 days, I have no problem with that, so waiting isn't an issue.

I've used CRTs for most of my life. Since getting my (2ms) LCD monitor, I'm never, ever freakin going back. Ghosting is an IMPOSSIBILITY. The picture is clearer, cripser, and more stable than that on a CRT. I'm sorry you're stuck in the past, so you have to make excuses to make yourself feel good.

My X1900XT currently has a highest bid of $410, since its been used for like 4 days. I'm hoping for a little higher, but it'll be well worth it for a 7900GTX.

onething I noticed about the [H]ardOCP benchmarks is they are using High Quality AF for the x1900XTX which Nvidia dont have. While you loose a few FPS but the article did point out that ati HIGH QUILITY 16A AF did have a noticeable difference in angled areas. Is it that important not really but just thought I point it out.

I'm sorry to say but this guy is a retard. He also thinks CRTs are a laughing stock from another thread when if you, like me, have a huge desk ( I have an old office desk from the 70s) then the good CRTs kicks ***. You may perfer LCDs but if you think CRTs are stupid then you should kick yourself.
I agree. I have a CRT that supports extreme res and refresh and the better video cards eat it up like breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom