Poll: Would you rather build or buy...

Which processor should I get for gaming?

• AMD Opteron 170 ($399)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amd Athlon 64 X2 3800+ ($297)

• Something else in this price range

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slashyx5

Beta member
Hey, I just had a question in mind and out of curiosity..
Would you rather build your own pc gaming system or have one built for you with your specs? Also, is price a determininig factor, quality, or do you just like to be a DIY'er?

I would rather have one built to my specs. reason being is warrenty and lack of when someting goes wrong i dont know which part or problem i really is so like having someone who does.

my last computer -- replaced the mother board 3 times
--replaced the video card 2
--replaced the ram 2
--replaced the power supply 3
--hard drive 2

in each instance i had know way of knowing which part had gone out all i got was the blue screen of death and then the proccess of elimanation so it will be nice to have on sight service for help with these instances. it is alo important to mention that u better do ur research on who has good tech support and warrenty. The company i bought from last time (cyber power) is a joke after all these problems and talking to people i didnt understand they told me they would never just give me a new computer but would keep on fixing things that broke. well u get my jist-- my friend told me that (abs computers) is a good company and take care of there costomers so ill be trying them next time.

Wow, y'all are thick. I was trying to get all of the replies in one thread, but hey, I guess everyone needs someone to make thier day a little funnier.

Ryan

lol. politocs :p

Anyway, as to the question: I would like to build it myself, but if I blow up a motherboard or something, its purely my fault, and I have to replace it. If my technician blows up my motherboard, ill make **** sure he buys me a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom