Who to RMA through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
yeah, one of the very few people that do. I believe BFG does....but they are primarily graphic card makers although evga has made a mobo, that isn't their primary part currently.

eVGA marketed a mobo, they never made one.

hes right evga did make that board and i would send the board back to the manufacture i never go back to the reseller unless it was a recent problem from time of purchase and i still have the recite. But i have to say i have an msi motherboard and their rma service can be rather slow so i would call and request a croosshipment that is where they send you the mobo and u give them your credit card info just incase you dont return the broken one. but the new one will arive much faster in a crosshipment deal (if the offer that) and then u send back the broken one when you reseive the new one. i still have one board sitting around at home waiting for me to return it to them and then all of my returning and waiting processes will be complete. but i have a new one installed all the the broke one is still in my hands thats why cross shipments are cool.

i called cyberpower and the guy gave me an RMA number and im sending it in today

ill let you know how things work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom