7600GT, 7900GT, 7900GTX Performance Revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that woudl probly be a better usuage for me then, wait till the 8series instead of upgrading for minimal perforce change/price my 7800gt still has life in it, unless someone wants to buy it from me =)

Nubius said:
Well considering they blatantly say 'beta' on that website and they say nothing about the ATI drivers, nor do I know anything about ATI's drivers, how am I supposed to know they were 'premature' as well.

I cant believe im gettin flamed for a fact.

Being a non fan-boy i can say, with the fact of owning a X1900XT and GTX512 that Nvidia make far better drivers than ATI, and BETA usually means its still in the Testing phase extracting Bugs and code glitches.
ATI arent the best with drivers.

And even with these BETA drivers, the X1900XT Does beat the GTX512, in every single game i own. my Opty 165 2.6 G.skill 2GB, WD 250 SATA2. 19".

So in MAX FEAR i get

X1900XT: 46
GTX512: 39

Theres some numbers from a consumer with a fairly common system, and i used the exact same system for each GPU. Thats why i think the Andantech benchies are a bit Fishy.

Dont flame me for these numbers. these are real and if u cant accept the truth, then go buy your GTX 512, and weep.

So... basically... if i was buying the Radeon 1900XTX or Nvidia 7900GTX whic one would be best to buy?

And also as your at it.. if its the 1900XTX or whatever can you give me a link to the one at these two sites in the order of availability:

1) www.ebuyer.com
2) www.overclockers.co.uk

Note: Please no egg stuff as i live in UK

One of the reliable reliable benchmark shows the 7900GTX tied with the X1900XTX, and the Two other reliable benchmarks show the 7900GTX beating the X1900XTX bad.

Right now, the concensus is that the 7900GTX beats the X1900XTX. 7900GTX is out of stock though.

Frankly, you'd be fine with either of them.

The main issue here is money as i think ebuyer is much cheaper then overclockers and seeing as ebuyer doesnt sell 7900GTX it is very much more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom