Do you save boxes?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait to SLI a pair of G80s to SLI a 7900 is throwing away money as is the concept of SLI anyways.

Green Radience said:
Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying. I pride myself on having simple, concise posts, what was so hard to understand? X1900XTs can't SLI, so shouldn't that have stopped any confusion?

Maybe you shouldn't use "ish" to make something an adjective.

Green Radience said:
I don't see where I could've used "ish", and I use "ish" quite often.

Post edited to be clearer.

Here I am complaining about your posts when I make my post incorrectly. I meant to say you shouldn't use "ish". I have lost all credibility.

Yea, seriously, just look at the benchmarks. The only thing thats scoring higher than the 7900GTX are the SLI/Crossfire cards.

so...people are saying you cant have dual xtx, ok i can see why...but cant you have an xt w/ an xtx? just need one crossfire edition(xt) paired with a crossfire ready(xtx) card?

snick said:
so...people are saying you cant have dual xtx, ok i can see why...but cant you have an xt w/ an xtx? just need one crossfire edition(xt) paired with a crossfire ready(xtx) card?
You can, but the faster card will run at slower card speed, so its pointless getting xtx, as it potential wont be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom