Nero 6 Ultra Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavenderAC

In Runtime
I have been using Nero 6 for sometimes, and it works fine. But just yesterday when i try to burn a vcd file, it suddenly gives me an error message telling me (the administrator) to download "Nero Burning Rights" from www.nero.com. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. And I can no longer burn stuff because nero doesn't recognize my CD RW drive anymore. Does anyone ever had this problem before?

Also, what are some other good burning software would you recommand beside nero? The ones that can be used to burn vcd file, not just cue, bin but also MPEG-1.
Thanks in advance..

yes once, right when my dvd burner started to die on me. messing with the jumpers sort of fixed it. try a trial edition of easy CD/DVD creator.

even when my drive was dying it still worked with that software. nero can create a SVCD/VCD CD, just plop the mepgs into the VIDEO_TS folder after selecting VCD compilation format.

I thought it was licensing issue. But it worked fine for the last two months, and I have put in the legit serial # as well. Now, it can seem to detect my burning drive while other software like CloneCD or Alcohol can..

lavenderAC said:
I have been using Nero 6 for sometimes, and it works fine. But just yesterday when i try to burn a vcd file, it suddenly gives me an error message telling me (the administrator) to download "Nero Burning Rights" from www.nero.com. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. And I can no longer burn stuff because nero doesn't recognize my CD RW drive anymore. Does anyone ever had this problem before?

Also, what are some other good burning software would you recommand beside nero? The ones that can be used to burn vcd file, not just cue, bin but also MPEG-1.
Thanks in advance..

Do you use Nero Express ? Did you choose the right option ?
Choose data.but
Did you have more than the cd-r will hold ?
You should not be scolded by Nero for this,are you putting us on.
Emily will help.

:eek:

Attachments

• antec sl350w ps.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 86
so it detects the drive now?
if it doesn't detect the drive you may want to unplug it from the computer, boot up and shut down, and plug it back in.

is the CDR media compatible with your drive? - some people with Liteon drives have had issues with certain CDR media.

My nero still can't detect my burn drive. For instance, when I go to Recorder -> Choose recorder, image recorder is the only option in there. In other words, I can only make image files but I can't burn anything. I am pretty sure my burn drive is fine, cuz Alcohol and CloneCD both can detect it no problem. But these two softwares can only burn image file and can't burn data straight from HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom