Is my gpu still best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
Hey, which is better my x1900xt w/512mb or the new 7900gtx w/512mb? and how close in performance are they?

There pretty close in price and performance, sometimes the 7900GTX pulls ahead, sometimes the X1900XTX does. It's quite interesting actually that both cards perform quite similar actually. That'll drive competition to get prices down though :) = Good for us!

Anandtech benchmarks show the two cards with the same performance.

[H]ardOCP benchmarks show the 7900GTX quite a bit ahead of the X1900XTX.

Guru3D benchmarks show the 7900GTX ahead of the X1900XTX by around 8%-10%, 90% of the time.

I still prefer Nvidia, and since most benchmarks show the 7900GTX to actually be better, my X1900XT is already on eBay. I haven't even had it for a week..."Don't assume, it makes an a$$ of you and me." Lol. Thats what we get for assuming that the 7900GTX wouldn't even touch the X1900XT.

Post three websites with benchmarks displaying the 7900GTX dominating against the X1900XTX by at least 5-10% or greater in at least 75% of the games.

Depends, if you like highres w/aa, then get the x1900, if you like lowres with no aa, get the 7800gtx.

Brtnboarder495 said:
Post three websites with benchmarks displaying the 7900GTX dominating against the X1900XTX by at least 5-10% or greater in at least 75% of the games.

Check out the 3 I mentioned earlier. Anandtech doesn't show dominating, it shows equal performance. The other 2 show dominating. Shouldn't be too hard to find the benchmarks, Mr. "Video Card Expert."

003 said:
Depends, if you like highres w/aa, then get the x1900, if you like lowres with no aa, get the 7800gtx.

Forgetting the 7900GTX? Go look at some benchmarks, the 7900GTX keeps up, even in high resolutions.

You mean, you actually BOUGHT the card just to be the best in the industry? Now your selling it so you can buy another card for what, 5fps increase?

You're like the valley girl whore of the forums hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom