7600GT, 7900GT, 7900GTX Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically ... they only way Nvidia will sell these 7800s now is if they bundle them, but they will stop producing them soon one would think. You have to be crazy or just plain stupid to buy one at this point.

Probably the same.

Less because it's now 90nm, not 110nm, but that get's cancelled out because of the higher clocks. I'd say maybe a little more than the 7800GT.

The next one is G80, but maybe the next one after the next one will be the G90's which will smoke the 1900?

No ATI fans will claim the benchmarks from every site are fake. But then when R600 comes out they will be like omg yes! Look at the benchmarks ATI is better!

Yea, seriously. Xbit Labs said some time ago and Nvidia fans made more of a fuss when ATi cards came on top, and that ATi fans took it lying down, but I think its exactly the opposite. When an ATi card dominates, Nvidia fans are the ones who accept it and take it lying down, just look at the X1900XT/X, no one doubted that.

FanATIcs, though, can never believe that their beloved ATi got beaten. They have that brief moment of dominance that they don't want to give up, for some reason. They're the ones that make the whole fuss about it and start saying stuff like the benchmarks are fake, or set up or some crap like that.

These are multi-million-user websites people, they don't set up benchmarks.

If you ask me though these cards are nice they are overpriced based on the fact they will not be good in a year a very short lifespan.

**Statement applies to only Vista users**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom