Do you save boxes?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with the Radience-bashing. Ofcourse I know ATi can't SLI. Thats why I said that my using the word "SLI" should've implied that I meant the 7900GTXs would beat the X1900XTs. I don't know what I'm talking about? You must not know what you're talking about since you can't understand what I mean...too complicated for you, eh?

Brtnboarder495 said:
Umm okay if your that rich then ... SLI 7900GTX ... it's almost unethical and wasteful though.
why is it unethical? I want performance, and Im willing to pay for it. I race cars on amateur level, can I justify spending $3k on a part that will save me 40 pounds? or cf rotors that are $4k a set? I can, You probably wont, but I like to take it all the way. Same thing with x2 4800+ vs fx-60, theyre almost identical in performance, its just that fx-60 has a little edge over x2, hence I picked it.
Its all depending how you look at it ;)

Yes, lets just focus on sli vs xfire here please.
So far it seems to me like getting SLI is the better choice, its been around a lot longer and more bugs had been worked out.

Green Radience said:
Whats with the Radience-bashing. Ofcourse I know ATi can't SLI. Thats why I said that my using the word "SLI" should've implied that I meant the 7900GTXs would beat the X1900XTs. I don't know what I'm talking about? You must not know what you're talking about since you can't understand what I mean...too complicated for you, eh?

This is the man or kid who says that his posts are simple and concise LOL "Because I said they can't SLI means that Crossfire isn't as good". He asked what was better and you just said ATI can't SLI, well wtf does that mean in terms of what he is asking?

SLI is just a lot more developed and refined then crossfire.

Green Radience said:
While the 7900GTX is X1900XTX-ish in single-card benchmarks, it definately beats the X1900XTX in SLI.

Im guessing you mean this post your talking about. But understand this that post just means this:

Single 7900GTX = Single X1900XT

SLI 7900GTX > Single X1900XT (common sense)

SLI 7900GTX ? Crossfire X1900XT (your sentence is very confusing)

Notice the "it definately beats the X1900XTX in SLI". You said "the X1900XTX" which sounds like you mean one X1900XT then you said "SLI" we all know that ATI cards don't SLI so you must be talking about SLI 7900GTXs.

Then he got confused, then you told him that "I like to keep simple and concise posts" when you pretty much didn't answer his question. Simple does not mean confusing.

Then you pull out this "X1900XTs can't SLI" which is confusing because everybody already knows that, and this kind of makes you sound like you don't know what crossfire is. You may have been correct in what you were trying to say but your posts are confusing. Maybe to you your posts seem to make perfect sense but they make other people think your saying something else.

Basically when you said "the X1900XT" in your first post you threw everybody off track because it sounds like your comparing SLI 7900GTXs to a single X1900XT; all you had to do was put an 's' after the X1900XT so that we can understand that you mean Crossfire. You say your posts are simple but you don't know how to write so that other people understand.

This pretty much all is a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom