Case Reccomendations for Water Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtk pro l

Daemon Poster
exactly as the title says.

ive been looking at the: thermaltake armor, and some lian li cases.

are there any other reccomendations. price isnt really an option. trying to stay under 300 bucks. im really looking for alot of room and good fitting for parts (if that makes any sense). thanks for any insight.

I have a Lian Li PC-V1000. even though its physical size isn't much bigger than a normal case, its design gives you plenty of room.
it has separate bays for hard drives and the PSU, so they won't get in the way of anything.
you should hav no problems fitting a watercooling system into it

ok thanks. i like it too. and it would be great for my lanpartys. any other suggestions?

yea but im not just looking for size. it will probably be transported alot in the near future.

well actually i guess i could build a whole new seperate lan rig. it would be pratical and fun. but expensive.

i dont know. never the less, i still want a case for a watercooling system so keep the reccomendations coming. thanks

gigabyte aurora.....you can mount a dual 120mm radiator to the back slots, and it has holes for tubing in the back and front.

Coolermaster makes some nice cases, I've got the stacker 830, wich is huge, and has lots of mesh panneling ,wich is nice for watercooling since I run no case fans. It is a bit expensive however, but you get what you pay for(most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom