USB stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face

Beta member
so I got a cruzer mini (Sandisk) Flash memory stick... 4th day of having it it gets stuck in my usb port. I can't get it out. The Sandisk site says I need to get them to send me a special tool to get it out... but I need it tommorow (or at least soon). Do you have any ideas on how to get it out? I've tried pulling really hard... Thanks a lot

Other than jiggling it from side to side and pulling at the same time, I would just try my hardest to force it out. You didn't happen to buy it from Costco did you? If so (or another company with a great return policy) then I wouldn't worry about breaking it as you can just return it and get a new one. Other than that I would just wait for the tool that Sandisk recommends.

-Mike

Wow, that has to suck. I have the same thing. Hopefully it doesnt get stuck:(

I think jiggling it back and forth like the poster above said, is the best advice. But, if you have tried forcing it out, I am afraid that doing much of anything would bust it.

Im also guessing you have info on their that you need. If that is the case, then dont force it. Wait for the tool.

i got a promise from best buy that they would replace it if i broke it trying to get it out... so i wiggled it back and forth for a couple minutes (like 5) and finally got it out... ha. hallelujah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom